Library: Printable Page
This page printed from http://library.educationworld.net.
The Merry Wives of Windsor: Act 4 Scene 3
Scene III A room in the Garter Inn.
- [Enter Host and BARDOLPH]
- Sir, the Germans desire to have three of your
- horses: the duke himself will be to-morrow at
- court, and they are going to meet him.
- What duke should that be comes so secretly? I hear
- not of him in the court. Let me speak with the
- gentlemen: they speak English?
- Ay, sir; I'll call them to you.
- They shall have my horses; but I'll make them pay;
- I'll sauce them: they have had my house a week at
- command; I have turned away my other guests: they
- must come off; I'll sauce them. Come.
Looking for a job in the education sector? Visit Education America Network (for
US job postings) or Education Canada Network (for Canadian opportunities).
Re-use/reproduction of some materials may be limited, please see our Acceptable Use Guidelines.
© 2001-2004 World of Education